Institutional Sales & Marketing in the Investment Management Industry
Dates: Monday 25th to Wednesday 27th January
About Global ARC Institutional Marketer
Founded in 2002, Global ARC convenes a network of the world’s foremost asset managers, academics, and institutional investors. Due to the COVID outbreak, we have had to postpone our physical Global ARC events in Boston (MA, USA) and established a series of new online events.
Global ARC Institutional Marketer will bring together marketing’s most prominent academics and leading marketers from the world’s investment management community.
Our aim is to create an objective forum for evidence-based research, purposeful collaborations, industry best practice and insights, and a uniquely convivial atmosphere for virtual networking amongst your fellow institutional business development, sales, and marketing professionals.
Topics discussed include:
- Institutional Sales & Marketing
- Client Retention and Marketing Alpha
- Corporate Strategy
- Building Institutional Relationships
- Business Development
- Investment Communications
- Client Services
- Investor Relations
- Asset Raising
- Internal Stakeholder Management
- Working with 3rd Party Vendors & Service Providers
- Emerging Distribution Channels
- Digital Transformation in Institutional Business Development